KMA has an immediate opportunity for an Intern in our downtown San Diego office to assist the Principals and other professional staff in completing urban economics, affordable housing, and other feasibility studies and analyses. The Intern will work on multiple ongoing client assignments, including tasks such as:
- Field research in support of market demand studies
- Library and on-line data research into demographic data
- Telephone surveys of developers, brokers, and property owners
- Financial feasibility analysis including project pro forma analysis
- Feasibility analysis of affordable housing projects
- Fiscal impact and economic development studies
The preferred candidate will have undertaken college and/or graduate studies in economics, real estate, finance, urban planning, or a related field. Candidates must have advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills; strong analytical, communication, and writing abilities; and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities as we strive to build a diverse team that reflects the richness of perspectives and experiences within our workforce.
Hours Per Week: Minimum 20 hours/week, hybrid option
Pay Rate: Hourly rate of $22.50
To Apply: E-mail resume to the attention of Kristi Lytle at email@example.com
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled.
KMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER