David Doezema is a Senior Principal in Keyser Marston Associates’ Northern California office, with over 20 years of experience in affordable housing, real estate advisory, fiscal and economic impact analysis, and Enhanced Infrastructure Finance District services.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Financial feasibility, nexus analyses, and in-lieu fee studies supporting design and update of inclusionary policies and commercial linkage fee programs. Relevant assignments include:
- Boulder, Colorado – feasibility study and best practices research for inclusionary update.
- Sacramento – feasibility study to support Mixed Income Housing Ordinance update.
- San Jose – feasibility, policy research, and nexus study to support inclusionary program update and commercial linkage fee adoption.
- San Francisco – nexus studies supporting inclusionary and commercial linkage fee programs.
- Multi-jurisdiction affordable housing nexus studies for twelve Bay Area jurisdictions.
Fiscal and Economic Impacts
Evaluate the fiscal and economic impacts of a wide variety of land uses and project types. Relevant assignments include:
- Vallejo – Vallejo Marine Terminal and an adjacent industrial facility.
- Inglewood – SoFi Stadium.
- Alameda – voter initiative restricting use of a property to open space.
Enhanced Infrastructure Finance Districts
Fiscal consultant services to support issuance of tax allocation bonds, financial analysis in support of Enhanced Infrastructure Finance District adoption, and successor agency services. Relevant assignments include:
- San Francisco – fiscal consultant services for tax allocation bond issues by the Infrastructure and Revitalization Finance District formed to support redevelopment of Treasure Island.
- West Sacramento – feasibility analysis for an EIFD adoption.