Successful economic development policies strive to improve the economic well-being of a community through projects that create and retain jobs, tax base enhancements, and help build healthy and equitable communities. Economic development policy should be grounded in a sound understanding of local market fundamentals.
KMA offers the expertise to guide effective economic development, with seasoned experience in undertaking the necessary analyses to formulate market-based and pragmatic strategies to implement economic policy objectives that align with our clients’ vision.
Services provided by KMA include:
- Revitalization strategies
- Retail capture analysis
- Economic development strategies
- Market and feasibility analyses
- Infrastructure finance including EIFDs
- Fiscal and economic impacts