Kevin Engstrom is a Senior Principal in the Los Angeles office of Keyser Marston Associates, Inc. For over 25 years he has provided public and private clients with real estate and financial expertise, including: market and financial feasibility studies, fiscal impact analyses, economic revitalization consulting, financial modeling, developer selection and disposition consulting.
Land Use Economics
Land Use Strategies/Market and Feasibility Studies
Assesses current market conditions; projects future demand for residential, retail, office, industrial and hotel development; tests the financial feasibility of prototypical projects; prepares fiscal impact projections for alternative development scenarios; and creates implementation strategies.
- City of Chino– Market and fiscal analysis in support of the General Plan Update
- City of Anaheim – Market and financial analysis in support of the Anaheim Corridors specific plan
Real Estate Advisory
Asset Management/Disposition Consulting
Services include ground lease transactions, financial feasibility analyses, preparing and evaluating Requests for Proposals and Qualifications, developer selection and negotiation support for public agencies throughout California.
- City of Long Beach – Shoreline Village ground lease extension negotiations
- City of Palm Desert – Desert Surf feasibility analyses and development agreement negotiations
Market and Financial Services for Hotel Projects
Consulting services provided for over 150 hotel projects throughout California, including market assessments, financial feasibility analyses, public revenue projections, evaluating EB-5 financing strategies and developing financial assistance programs.
- City of Los Angeles – Olympic North (Courtyard/Residence Inn), Fig & Pico (AC and Moxy) and JW Marriott hotels
- City of Glendale – Hyatt Place Hotel