Reena Patel is a Manager in the San Diego office of KMA and joined the firm in 2003. She specializes in affordable housing and has comprehensive experience with projects subject to Low Income Housing Tax Credits, tax-exempt financing, State funding, and other affordable housing guidelines. Her areas of concentration include financial analyses for market-rate and affordable housing; developer solicitation, selection, evaluation, and negotiations; and transaction structuring.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Analyzes the market and financial feasibility of market-rate, affordable housing, mixed-income, and mixed-use transactions. Assists cities in the selection of qualified affordable housing developers to develop affordable housing in their communities. Recent relevant projects include:
- County of San Diego – Affordable Housing Construction, Acquisition, and Rehabilitation NOFA
- City of San Diego – Affordable Housing NOFA 1 and NOFA 2
- City of Temecula – Las Haciendas Apartments
- City of Vista – Permanent Supportive Housing NOFA
- San Diego State University – Mission Valley Master Plan